Kittens in Timespace is looking for a passionate programmer to help our gang on CATPUNK!
This is an opportunity for a talented self-driven individual to join a live project and collaborate with our small team of professional developers as we develop the game’s demo to raise funding. Note that this is a volunteer position, with the opportunity to grow into a paid one in the coming months.
– Working knowledge of C# or C++
– Experience developing games in Unity
– Be flexible and self-driven
– Be passionate about games
– Programming and improving existing gameplay mechanics and features
– Remote – must be available during UK standard working hours
How to apply:
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love for you to get in touch!
Drop us your CV in a WORD or PDF format using the contact form. If you have an online demo reel/portfolio, please include a link to it if possible.