Kittens in Timespace is looking for a passionate programmer to help our gang on CATPUNK!
This is an opportunity for a talented self-driven individual to join a live project and collaborate with our small team of professional developers as we develop the game’s demo to raise funding. Note that this is a volunteer position, with the opportunity to grow into a paid one in the coming months.
– Working knowledge of C# or C++
– Experience developing games in Unity
– Be flexible and self-driven
– Be passionate about games
– Programming and improving existing gameplay mechanics and features
– Remote – must be available during UK standard working hours
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love for you to get in touch!
Drop us your CV in a WORD or PDF format using the contact form below. If you have an online demo reel/portfolio, please include a link to it if possible.